Meet Bill Lee:
- Solidly founded on Constitutional Principles
- Believes in limitation of Government, including County Government – Only focus on public safety, health, transportation, infrastructure and property rights.
- Transparency in Government: 1) Live-streaming all Commission meetings, 2) Commission Agendas publicly available before meetings.
- Responsible Balanced Budget (3 years)
- Trying to get out among the people. (What he prefers the most)
- Advocate for Women with Domestic Violence.
- Leading advocate for Opioid Epidemic litigation.
- Removed Mountain Accord from Utah County.
- Protecting 2nd Amendment through preservation of target shooting opportunities
- County wide Resource Management Plan
- “Government is often not the solution.” We must focus on limiting government while getting the power back to the people.