Meet Thomas Sakievich:
- Strong Leadership Abilities: Led significant military restructuring during 38-years of Marine Corps service.
- Protect property rights including maintaining integrity of ownership of private lands, recreational areas, protect historical sites while move forward with expected growth. (Against Eminent Domain)
- Strong Plan to prepare for Growth.
- Strong advocate for Constitution of United States and limited government.
- Work with County Auditor to audit tax revenues and expenditures, provide transparency. (Has run budgets in the past for “for federal government requirements, county level processes will differ but not significantly.”)
- Feels he has a good understanding how to review, shape, process, set, and follow-up budget reviews. (Considers this one of his principles of emphasis.)
- Careful tax use to meet rapidly growing population needs, security, emergencies, and crisis set-asides.
- Security and Emergency Support.
- Promote Economic Developement to minimize taxes.
- Coordinate with farmers, cities, towns, commercial, education and recreational needs as we plan for new infrastructure to meet projected growth.
- Additional Q&A consistent with strong Conservative principles.
- “People know how to answer the questions” – Involve them in the process of governing Utah County.