Meet Chad Grunander:
- Knowledgeable and Well Connected in Utah County Attorney’s Office
- Large Support: Many Endorsements from law enforcement officers, retired judges, the sitting Utah County Attorney, and many others
- Leadership: Currently serving as Criminal Division Chief
- Utah County deserves a qualified, experienced prosecutor, not a politician.
- 14 Years as a Successful Prosecutor.
- Keep Utah County Families and Communities Safe! 1) Incarcerate most dangerous, 2) Rehab least dangerous, 3) Work with legislators for new laws, 4) Community outreach to engage people
- High priority to help drug related cases lead to rehabilitation, not just jail.
- Works with the Civil Division Chief weekly, supervised Civil Division in 2013.
- Integrity is most important trait of Utah County Attorney. (Proven Record of Integrity)